Looking for earth-friendly upcyclying craft projects for kids that are screen free?
Rustic Picture Frame:
2. Upcycled Wine Bottle Vases: Cut the top off of a wine bottle and sand the edges to create a vase. Paint the outside or add decorative elements such as twine or beads.
3. Reclaimed Wood Shelves: Use old pallets or barn wood to create shelves for storage or display. Add decorative brackets for a finished look.
4. Upcycled Tin Can Planters: Paint and decorate tin cans to create planters for herbs or small plants. Add a coat of sealant to protect from moisture.
5. Reclaimed Wood Headboard: Use reclaimed wood to create a unique headboard for your bed. Add decorative elements such as paint or stenciling.
6. Upcycled Glass Jar Lanterns: Wrap twine around glass jars and add a handle for a rustic lantern. Add a candle or fairy lights for a warm glow.
7. Reclaimed Wood Coat Rack: Use old wood and hooks to create a coat rack for your entryway. Sand and paint or stain for a finished look.
8. Upcycled T-Shirt Tote Bags: Cut and sew old t-shirts into tote bags for grocery shopping or carrying items. Add decorative elements such as fabric paint or stenciling.
9. Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table: Use old pallets or barn wood to create a unique coffee table. Sand and add a coat of sealant for protection.
10. Upcycled Mason Jar Soap Dispensers: Use mason jars and soap pumps to create unique soap dispensers for your bathroom or kitchen. Add decorative elements such as paint or stenciling.
So excited about NEW services!
✅shiplap wall Install/ batten board
✅wedding backdrops/ Photoshoot backgrounds
✅custom farmhouse furniture (tables, bars, islands, coffee tables)
✅ barn door creation
✅ tiny camping wagons
✅ furniture makeovers
See more about what we do here: www.nomadearth.design
Or of course follow us on FB, IG or TikTok